Skip to main content

PETER OKOYE AND PHYNO ARE STEALING MY HAIRSTYLE- ICEBERG SLIM CLAIMS.

ICEBERG SLIM
Fast rising music star, Olusegun Olowokere of 323 enetertainment, better known as Iceberg Slim has recently made a complain on the copying of his kinda hairstyles by fellow artistes in the industry. Iceberg Slim said: “I don’t sound like anyone else, from my accent to my tone and diction and most
of all I try to constantly reinvent my hairstyle, so as to not look like anyone else either. So far, these two things have been distinguishing factors.

When I started the MoHawk in Nigeria, I saw the likes of Phyno and Peter (P-Square) replicate it.
 I later changed my hairstyle and decided to just do one single braid going to the back, now I see others have reproduced it, once again. If they weren’t entertainers, this would probably be fine. I’ve changed it yet again! As he pleads to fellow artistes to cease from the act of copying. He is set to hand out cash to a lucky winner of his dance competition tagged the #WaveChallenge. Speaking about the concept, the budding artist pointed that: “I asked everyone to do an Instagram video of themselves or someone else being creative to my song, Wave. They can sing, dance, rap, act, anything, while the video with the most views wins #100,000. It’s just my way of appreciating my fans.”

Popular posts from this blog

LIST OF SCHOOLS WHOSE 2017/ 2018 POST UTME FORMS ARE OUT.

Abia State University Post Utme Screening Form Federal University Gusau 2017/2018 Pre-NCE Admission Form On Sale. Covenant University Announces Post UTME Supplementary Screening Date – 2017/2018 Micheal Otedola College of Education Affiliation Programme Post-UTME Screening 2017/2018 Tai Solarin Postpone UTME/DE Admission Screening Exercise University Of Ibadan (MOCPED Affiliate) UTME/DE Admission Form On Sale. Rufus Giwa Polytechnic 2017/2018 Admission Form On Sale. Anambra State University Postgraduate Admission Form On Sale. Bells University Selection Interview Schedule For Jamb/DE Applicants 2017/18 Edo State University 2017/2018 Admission Form On Sale Abia State Polytechnic ND (PT/Evening) Admission Form 2017/2018 On Sale. Abia State Polytechnic Pre-ND Admission Form 2017/2018 On Sale. Visit these schools' websites for update and steps for application. SOURCE: naijaloaded.com

{Music} Peacy Unique - I Have Dominion.mp3 ||@ladieslodgeent.

After the release of her first debut single (More than a conqueror) she is here again with another one. The song " I HAVE DOMINION"  by Peacy Unique is her second song and as inspired by the Holy Spirit. In the time of despair, don't you forget to recollect that YOU HAVE DOMINION Out Now!! 💃💃💃💃 Download below and you will see JESUS, not just in person but in lyrics 😁 Download I Have Dominion.mp3 Follow Peacy Unique on Social media IG: @peacyunique Facebook: Peace Okpor

ACTING PRESIDENT OSIBANJO SET TO SIGN 2017 BUDGET, INAUGURATES NEW MINISTERS.

Though report of the three-man Presidential Committee that investigated the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, and the Director-General, Nigerian Intelligence Agency, NIA, Ayo Oke, is yet to be made public, both men stand suspended, a Presidency source has said. Investigations by Vanguard, last night, revealed that chairman of the committee, Acting President Yemi