Skip to main content

Chronicles Part 1: Every Man Has Got A Bitter Side, Everything Can't Start Out Rosey - The Only Mc With A PhD. Shares His Life Experience

Chronicles Part 1: Every Man Has Got A Bitter Side, Everything Can't Start Out Rosey - The Only Mc With A PhD. Shares His Life Experience
The only Mc with a PhD. as he is popularly addressed and accredited as is a man that LadiesLodgeEnt. was glad and opportuned to have met and known as he gladly shared the bitter and best sides of his life with us. Dr. Ayotunde Alao is a happily married man, with beautiful wife and 2 handsome boys, a man of respect, virtue and integrity. Here is what he had to say:

I promised you all a story and here it goes….

I was betrayed by four (4) agents of destruction who I thought were my friends already. They sold their conscience to destroy me, but unknown to them, the people they sold it to had plans to assassinate me but the lot failed and the culprits were arrested but later released by Nigerian police a.k.a our friend. I was out of job for 6 months, offers flew in left and right but I
was too hurt to trust anyone again, I cried every night from the pain and the betrayal. I was getting really broke and my wife was always in tears because the betrayers were people she also trusted. I thought of suicide about 3 times, I attempted it once with drug overdose but to no avail because here I still am. I took my 3 years old son out one day to buy toys with just 1k (1,000 naira) just to make him happy but on getting to the toy store he picked a bicycle worth about 12k (12,000 naira), I knelt beside him and whispered slowly with tears in my eyes, I said “Daddy has no money but I will buy it when I have”. His response that day gave me hope, life and changed it all, as he replied, “Daddy I don’t want bicycle again until you have money, don’t cry”. It was that moment I picked up my shattered pieces of my life and I got back into the one thing I was good at “lecturing” (talking in general). Before I knew it, I got double promotion, went to 2 states in Yankee and Qatar, got an award in the University of Georgia.

Ayotunde Alao and his wife
The beginning (love birds forever)

Chronicles Part 1: Every Man Has Got A Bitter Side, Everything Can't Start Out Rosey - The Only Mc With A PhD. Shares His Life Experience

Chronicles Part 1: Every Man Has Got A Bitter Side, Everything Can't Start Out Rosey - The Only Mc With A PhD. Shares His Life Experience
Dr. Alao On duty

Chronicles Part 1: Every Man Has Got A Bitter Side, Everything Can't Start Out Rosey - The Only Mc With A PhD. Shares His Life Experience
Family in Unity (The Alao's)

Chronicles Part 1: Every Man Has Got A Bitter Side, Everything Can't Start Out Rosey - The Only Mc With A PhD. Shares His Life Experience
The Only Mc With A PhD.

Dr. Ayotunde Alao with family

Dr. Ayotunde Alao with Davido
Big man meets Big man

Dr. Ayotunde Alao's kids
Swagger boys (Dr. Alao's kids)

Chronicles Part 1: Every Man Has Got A Bitter Side, Everything Can't Start Out Rosey - The Only Mc With A PhD. Shares His Life Experience
The man on the throne (Dr. Ayotunde Alao)

Morals:
#Trust no one
#When you fall, never stay down
#Depression is real but you can overcome
#Trust your ability not what people say
#Life is filled with ups and downs, face it anyways
#You can achieve anything if you believe

Are you on the doubting side? Better not be, because I am a living proof and this is my story. I hope I have being able to reach out to someone out there? Watch out for CHRONICLES (reloaded), my untold stories.

Follow him on IG and twitter @drayotundealao

Questions are welcomed please

Popular posts from this blog

“YOUR ‘PUNANI’ CAN MAKE YOU RICH, USE IT WISELY” SLAY QUEEN ADVISES WOMEN.

Mixed reactions and criticisms by Nigerians have trailed a young slay queen following her controversial post where she advised ladies to use their private for fame and wealth. The  Nigerian slay queen identified simply as Sunbo Ap has taken to popular social networking platform, Snapchat, to advise Nigerian ladies on how to make judicious use of their private part. She posted her photo and wrote:  “Use ur punani wisely, it would either make u broke, famous or rich, Don’t just open ur legs 4 fried rice chicken n salad.”

Kola Abiola Speaks On His Marriage To Babangida’s Daughter (Read full gist)

Kola Abiola, the eldest son of Late Chief MKO Abiola, has finally spoken on his alleged marriage to Aisha Babangida, the eldest daughter of Nigeria’s former Military President Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB). IBB and MKO Abiola were friends until the latter contested and won the June 12, 1993, presidential election, but the former would later cancel the election. Their relationship went sour, but before the annulment, Kola and Aisha were allegedly dating. At a time, it was speculated that they secretly got married. Rumour-mongers said the marriage failed after IBB annulled the election of MKO Abiola, which the late business mogul convincingly won under the Social Democratic Party (SDP). In an interview, Kola said they never got married. According to him, they’ve been friends before politics. “We never got married. I had known her way before politics and, if I wanted to, I would have married her long before the election, but it would not have made an

ACTING PRESIDENT OSIBANJO SET TO SIGN 2017 BUDGET, INAUGURATES NEW MINISTERS.

Though report of the three-man Presidential Committee that investigated the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, and the Director-General, Nigerian Intelligence Agency, NIA, Ayo Oke, is yet to be made public, both men stand suspended, a Presidency source has said. Investigations by Vanguard, last night, revealed that chairman of the committee, Acting President Yemi