Skip to main content

FAMETEE RELEASES NEW PICTURES IN CELEBRATION OF HIS BIRTHDAY AND DEBUTS HIS FORTHCOMING VIDEO.

After painstaking dedication and handwork injected in the production of both audio and video of the street banger “Tomorrow” which has not stopped getting massive plays on various radio stations all over Nigeria and also his song that got him his fame Dream Girl,  the Dream Girl crooner has also revealed to us that he will release the video version of the song while giving details about the song and his career in the music industry,  we took pleasure in having few words with the Pop star:
May we get to know you sir?
My name is Eyitayo Bashir Olajide popularly called Fame-Tee a 400 level student of Mass Communication, Kwara State University.

When did you start your music career?
My debut in the music industry was in the early 2009 "though I have being singing been for more than a decade"- He jestly said. The Kwara State and Igbaja indigene said “I have been flirting with music all my life. I don’t remember exactly how old I was, but I know I was incredibly young when I knew that I wanted to be a singer. What tends to happen as a child, you have dreams of what you want to do whether being a lecturer, doctor or a lawyer but you take care of life; you go to school and eventually start working. When the inspiration has gotten to a certain level I visited a studio with friends when I was in SSS 3. My mom will say follow your dream but keep two things in mind". "The son of whom you are and education first before anything".
Can we get a quick detail on your career so far?
This was after my secondary school in Lagos State with some of my friends where we formed a musical group then called D trait Crew though we did not last long but it helped me somehow. I have recorded 4 tracks already Igbakan, Je ka Jo, Dream Girl and Tomorrow and the video for Tomorrow will be officially released soon”.
Since you are a student, how have you being coping, Music with Studies?
To be frank, it is not easy, for an artist whom his fans are not limited to a particular location. Like months ago, I had three shows in Ibadan and another show in Lagos, I had to attend the show in Ibadan and quit others. You can’t do music as per time that is a definite fact. Music needs full dedication if truly one wants to reap the success of his/her struggle. I give all my time while in school so that I can have a good academic performance at the end of the day and I go to the studio for my recording during holiday.
Download FAMETEE'S 2 HIT TRACKS :
DREAM GIRL
TOMORROW
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE PROMISING POP SINGER FAME-TEE..

Popular posts from this blog

“YOUR ‘PUNANI’ CAN MAKE YOU RICH, USE IT WISELY” SLAY QUEEN ADVISES WOMEN.

Mixed reactions and criticisms by Nigerians have trailed a young slay queen following her controversial post where she advised ladies to use their private for fame and wealth. The  Nigerian slay queen identified simply as Sunbo Ap has taken to popular social networking platform, Snapchat, to advise Nigerian ladies on how to make judicious use of their private part. She posted her photo and wrote:  “Use ur punani wisely, it would either make u broke, famous or rich, Don’t just open ur legs 4 fried rice chicken n salad.”

Kola Abiola Speaks On His Marriage To Babangida’s Daughter (Read full gist)

Kola Abiola, the eldest son of Late Chief MKO Abiola, has finally spoken on his alleged marriage to Aisha Babangida, the eldest daughter of Nigeria’s former Military President Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida (IBB). IBB and MKO Abiola were friends until the latter contested and won the June 12, 1993, presidential election, but the former would later cancel the election. Their relationship went sour, but before the annulment, Kola and Aisha were allegedly dating. At a time, it was speculated that they secretly got married. Rumour-mongers said the marriage failed after IBB annulled the election of MKO Abiola, which the late business mogul convincingly won under the Social Democratic Party (SDP). In an interview, Kola said they never got married. According to him, they’ve been friends before politics. “We never got married. I had known her way before politics and, if I wanted to, I would have married her long before the election, but it would not have made an

ACTING PRESIDENT OSIBANJO SET TO SIGN 2017 BUDGET, INAUGURATES NEW MINISTERS.

Though report of the three-man Presidential Committee that investigated the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, SGF, Babachir Lawal, and the Director-General, Nigerian Intelligence Agency, NIA, Ayo Oke, is yet to be made public, both men stand suspended, a Presidency source has said. Investigations by Vanguard, last night, revealed that chairman of the committee, Acting President Yemi